Join a Rotarian Action Group
A Rotarian Action Group is an autonomous group of Rotarians, family members, program participants and alumni who are experts in a particular field, such as microcredit or water and sanitation. Group members share their expertise by collaborating with clubs and districts on service projects.
- The Rotarian Action Group for Population & Development partnered with Rotary clubs in Germany, Austria, and Nigeria to reduce maternal death by 60 percent at 25 hospitals in northern Nigeria with a program to prevent and treat obstetric fistula, a serious birth injury.
- Rotarians for Family Health & AIDS Prevention Rotarian Action Group organizes an annual event that provides comprehensive health services to nearly 500,000 people in hundreds of locations in Africa and parts of India. These services include screening for HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, diabetes, blood pressure cancers, and more.
Read about other action groups and their inspiring service in the Rotarian Action Groups annual report.
Find and join a Rotarian Action Group
Join a Rotarian Action Group to share your expertise and make a difference in projects beyond your club or district. To get involved, check our group directory or view a list of action groups and contact the one you’re interested in.
Start a new Rotarian Action Group
To start a group you need at least 50 prospective members representing at least five countries. Prospective groups are reviewed by the RI Board of Directors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your proposal.
Resources & reference
- Rotarian Action Groups flier
- Rotarian Action Groups directory
- Rotarian Action Groups annual report
- Rotarian Action Groups presentation
- Check our discussion groups
Questions? Contact email@example.com.